Sunday, August 3, 2008

sch starts le, and true state of my love life.

Sch is starting in 5 hours time for me. hm.. finally sch starts le. i got pageant training of the new comers to do. sch, play soccer everyday. sch activities, new friends. sounds like fun time coming and boring days over. was reading my bro's blog. seeing him saying he sinking in sadness and lonely stuff. tot it was bad to emo in such a way. told a friend beside me. 'haiyo, y my bro blog till like so loser 1 him' ha! who noes.. my friend's reply win me over. he say.. 'at least he is honest.' hm... ok, i tink im wrong le. actually few days b4 i go bangkok, i single le. and.. was quite affected at the leaving of my gf, or u can call ex gf now despite blogging till my life is so happening and happy. she is simply the best girl i ever knew in my life. but.. as she treat me better and better, i treat her worse and worse. dunoe y oso. she is a simple girl who always jus go sch and home, sch and home till she met me and belives tt love is everything.
for me, im a friendly guy, who is nice to everyone, every girl, which she cant stand as she will no longer be very special le.
she refuse to let me be actor at 1st, as she say she cant stand seeing his bf kissing or hugging other girls on screen. but.. after realising its my childhood dreams, she relent and allow me to join "you are the one". but, i slowly refuse to belive in wad she belive, and insist on my own way. after 3 years together. she totally adapt to me.
after i join you are the one, she see my friendster and facebook dun even haf a photo of her. she jus simply request me to put. but.. i quarrel 2 days with her for tt, and nv. cos she say, theres many pics of me with different girls on my profile. pple will not even noe she is the right person of mine.
today... i say im sorry..
this is the best girl i ever knew.. wong sin yee.
the 1st pic we took, the 1st date we went out as official couple. i was still a silly young army guy then.

as the time goes, both of us, try to adapt and live happily with each other, though we break and patch many times due to our differences, me being a very outgoing person, and her, a very conservative, and introvert person. we still love to be with each other.on the date tt we knew each other, 4 years ago. we know each other, but we nv contact. jus a chance meeting, then fate brings us together, 3 years + later, and.. we together for, 3 years, 4 months and 2 days.life is always sweet with her around. things took for a change when i go university, i get to noe many friends, of cos.. including many girls, i was quite close with all these friends as we stay in hostel together and see each other almost everyday. more then my own gf.she tried to complained and restrict me in doing some things like club with girls and stuff to prevent any scandals and rumours from happening. but to me.. a typical saggitarus. i simply cant stand being tied down. i start to rebel and refuse to listen to her, but she just give in to me more and more and treat me like a king, someone tt she cant leave.

we once had an accident together. on my motorbike. At tt instant when we hit the road. i tried to shield her from the road by pulling her on my back and glide on the rough road myself. but.. when the gliding stops, she was on the road. i apologise for hurting her and nv manage to protect her. but she explain, she push herself off my back as she cant allow herself to ly on my back while i was gliding on the road. cos she scare i will be more seriously injured. sounds like a scene from dramatic love movies rite. but.. it happens to me. real life. from that moment on, i noe, she care bout my life more then hers and i know tt deep inside me, i would protect her at expense of my own life if i got no time to tink bout it. but.. after many months, years. i start to carry on my fun loving way, club as and when i like, go out with friends, which sometimes includes girls. and belive tt, as long as i love her in my mind, it sld be enough. but..im wrong, all my actions hurt this pure little 'village girl' like wad i like to tease her due to her conservative thinking ways. she dun even dare to wear spagetti straps clothes in the past, but.. she tried to dress up whenever she goes out with me, jus to try and adapt to me. im sorry sinyee, now tt u r gone. i realise things in life become much more meaningless to me. but, i cant guarantee that u wun get hurt by being with me back, though i very much wish it. our character really too much difference le. thanks for enduring me thru this 3 years plus and letting me live like im a king to u. giving in to all my rebellious ways. im also sorry that for requesting to put ur pic, i can make such a big fuss, here... its u.. all over the page, so many pics. wish that somehow our path will cross again, and we would be mature enough to be together and withstand each other. hope your future life will be better then mine till then. sch haf started, and with such busy schedule, maybe time will slowly corrode the memories of u in my mind. but nv will i forget, u r always the best girl and the only girl tt i will wish to spend the rest of my life with.

1 comment:

I am Wendily~~ said...

is only when u lose it den u will become treasure it... refering to post 3 aug.. ;)