Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a lucky day

well... a lucky day on monday. hee.. not relationship side though. games side. theres a games week in my hostel. and on monday. its soccer and poker. jus nice.. both.. i like de. hee.. for soccer... ned 4 guys 2 girls to form a team. i get my cousin and her roommate to be the 2 girls and my friends.. and.. we win the champion!~ hee.. not tt its a tough competition.. cos.. only 3 teams.. haa! not say the other 2 team not good. they quite good. but.. due to time constraint. and very luckily, i score a header. the other games.. they own goal. so.. we won lor! hee.. then.. nv bath.. i go play the poker.. haha! tink me and my friends stink the rest of them playing there la~ in the end.. i lost in the last hand. cos they mad mad ask me all in my chips( in the form of pebbles) then i anything la!~ all in. then lost. but when it reaches the final table. my friends... beliving in me. gave me all their chips to give me enough chips to be top 4. so.. the top 4 fight it out. luckily... the chips reset.. each person with 10 chips only. hee.. cos.. i seriously.. left much lesser then the rest of the 3. in this final show down. theres only 3 rounds. in the 1st round. each put 2 chips.. then.. deal the hand.. and i got!!! the best possible hand.. 2 As.. haha!! i all in my 10 chips.. the rest fold though. haha! great choice. but.. i got 16 and the rest left 8. hee.. at the 2nd hand. i got a King and 4. 4 came out. i got a 4 pair. i bet big.. 5,5 like tt bet. who noes.. at the last card. came out a 5.. my opponent who call me. got his 5 pairs and won me. with my remaining 6. i all in, in the last hand. hoping luck will win me the game. i got a 8, 10. the rest all in also le. ha! see luck lor. those with big cards. their cards nv come out. 8 came out. hee.. so i got a 8 pair. another guy oso have 8. but he 8, 6. i got a bigger 2nd card(kicker) which is 10. so.. i won the poker tounament! hee.. so fun.. the prize is $20 popular voucher. hee.. though prize not big. but.. fun and exciting la. hee... the committee pple they all took pics. will post if i manage to get from them

No comments: