Saturday, August 23, 2008

life just became a drama today

today is a saturday.. hm... still not to a saturday without gf.. usually its reserved for her de. cos weekdays, i stay in hostel. but.. to pass the time better. i arranged a soccer match today. despite the heavy rain which lasted the whole morning till the match time at 5pm. i refuse to break my promise and went ahead with the game.. its raining like mad, and my teeth was battling each other while i ride there. i fetch my best friend weihao there. when i reach his place. i realise my bike meter and lights, not working le. when he hop on, i try restarting the engine... but cant.. so.. we spend bout 10 mins to push the bike.. after getting it started.. i rush in the rain to the soccer field which is at pasir ris. on the highway(PIE near bedok there). my bike jus suddenly died... this time.. i tink theres no hope le.. and jus nice.. theres construction and thers no road shoulder.. so i push the bike, with my friend helping me forward bout 30metre to a section of the road which has road shoulder.... car keep zooming pass... and.. which such heavy rain.. theres huge puddle on the floor.. and scenes like.. the car splashing water on pple... becomes reality.. and so many cars la.. highway somemore.. travelling quite fast.. while pushing tt 30 metre... water can splash on me till my shoulder there so high.. no choice.. i gave up.. called the tow truck to tow my bike to bike shop. and took a cab to the field.. we were late... the match started late.. as my team start the game with only 8 pple.. we are down 2-0.. so me and my friends and my brother chengxi quickly join in.. HA! and.. cos enough pple le. and opponent oso tired le.. we manage to score 1 specatacular goal. 2-1. but suay suay.. they score thru a corner kick.. 3-1.. tot sure lost le. who noes. our 1 corner kick heng heng go in. thru a rebond clearance.. 3-2. cos got chance to draw mah. so my team all try to work very hard. at last.. the 3-3 goal came le!~ hee.. cos my team found the momentum and pass well le. we score 3 more~ hee.. in the end of 90 mins. we won 6-3!~! such a spectacular comeback! totally enjoyed myself. but of cos.. i knew.. i was suay de. how can be so nice to me..
actually.. my ex gf loves fireworks.. we always watch together de. so.. i asked her out to watch.. though she refuse reply or answer my call. i say i will wait for her 7 to 7.30.. when i finish the match.. i see the fone.. its 7.12 le!! and she missed call me at 7.07!! omg!!~ finally i get to see her.. i call her back..nv pick up. msg her say coming le. late cos bike spoilt. i borrow chengxi's bike and rush over.. she was not at the meeting place anymore.. i called and called.. no answer.. then i tot.. im late.. i msg her saying.. i will wait for her back.. i reach at bout 7.25.. and wait and wait.... till 8pm.. feeling very sick le,.. cos b4 i even play soccer. im all drenched le mah. play finished even more drenched.. at 8pm... i give up le.. feeling quite cold and feverish le... went to bikeshop to pay for my repairs, cos they get it done le. $121 dollars!! haiz... then went home.. go watch fireworks with parents. but i got so no mood that i jus close my eyes and slp in the car.. tired after playing soccer oso. then its home.. watch soccer... and soccer and soccer... haiz.. soccer.. gf.. soccer.. gf.. U sld noe i will choose u.. y u nv wait for me a little bit longer.. my bike spoilt.. so i late mah. seriously.. water splashing on me.. wet and cold waiting for pple... impt date but late due to bike spoilt causing serious problem between 2 pple... hp leak in water.. cannot use.. i tot all these things happens to the ultimate suay person in drama.. and its so exaggerated.. but today.. i became the suay person. i knew i so suay.. cant be so good let me win soccer today de. who noes.. the plan for me today is to let me lost something more impt.. i try to keep my promise to go ahead with the game.. but end up... failing to keep up with the promise tt i'll be there at 7 to 7.30.. wad luck.. totally no mood. no pic for this post. cos.. dun tink i got the mood to be snapping pics around today. and.. this post looks long and wordy.. maybe less pple read the whole of it. less pple will get unhappy too!~ too all who read my this blog. im glad that u all r around. wanting to make fan club tee for me. organising gatherings to see me and stuff. and.. dun worry bout me k. just sharing an unusually unlucky day with u all.

No comments: