Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy national day

happy national day to all!~ thanks so much. jus saw the fireworks from the top floor of my block. hm.. make me tink of a movie. tink its dawn of the dead or land of the dead. forget le. when zombies will be so amazed by fireworks and they will jus stand there when theres fireworks. so pple use fireworks to trick them. and kill zombies while they looking. hm... ha! i see so many pple waiting to watch calefare. but dun strain ur eyes so much k, cos... actually.. i jus appear maybe few secs? and.. its not tonite. its the 12th episode actually. but.. do catch the whole series. its a very unique show i tink. long time since singapore show such shows i tink. hee... take care to all. yesterday i went sentosa and help my new batch of pageant pple in my hostel with their photoshoot. took a few sunset pics and pic of myself. put at next post lor. see ya guys!

No comments: