Sunday, March 28, 2010

birthday times~

Being attending birthdays of my party girl friends.. 1st is audrey's bday, then 2 weeks later, apo's birthday then 2 weeks later, shuana's bday. hee.. audrey's bday is at rebel, apo's bday at my boss, francis's house's function room then shuana's bday at sabai. hee.. happy birthday to u all!! audrey's bday i blogged b4 alr. pics at a few entries below.... This is the drunkard girl shuana, which i attended her bday last friday, she still looks ok now. but very soon, will be wasted already.. This is me with hai yan and audrey.. u can see audrey is totally gone liao.... then i got snap candid when im eating my lollipop. this is apo's bday. with baddie girl shuana, celeste, winnie and bday girl apo. A group shot of us party pple! haha.. long time nv all go club together alr. oi oi.. wad u party pple doing... HAHA! this is me with my agency Travelmedia pple :D
i do realise i've been neglecting the blog le. new blogger canot drag the picture.. totally kills off my mood to blog. and... FYP is taking too much of my attention and time alr. haiz!! time to grad soon in few months time alr. any job recommendations pple? bothering me ah.. dunno wad sld i do. though i engineering degree.. i dun wan be engineer.. so boring and sian..

No comments: