Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictureful post~

Went clubbing at dragonfly last sat, just a gathering of me and my buddies, its one of my friend( hsihao) birthday too. realise all my facebook pics mainly is me at clubs.. to clear some misunderstanding.. i dont always club one ok.. you all dun follow suit k! be guai! dun go such messy places. its just when im there, then friends will all suddenly get high and snap pics all over. i seldom take pictures one. tt explains why my pics all clubbing one. Wanxin, sin yee, me and chengxi. me with sin yee and wan xin, cheng xi is playing some finger guessing drinking game behind with friends!

CNY season.. sooo.. full of bai nian, black jacks and yu sheng. i hate yu sheng la. not nice one. i only like the salmon sashimi. haha! i had quite alot of them. as i mentioned last time. i just newly joined a talent management company. Travelmedia. went for the CNY dinner for the company. it was a japanese buffet restaurant. nice!~ hee.. let the pictures do the talking, GROUP PIC, tink u all should recognise a few familiar faces ba. the newer talents in the companythe talents in the company with manager danny and boss francis.

It was a happening day! i went for audrey's birthday celebration right after the travel media dinner. hee.. as u all could remember her. she appear here b4, she is one of the girl who wore "i love jia xi" to my gathering with shuana the other time. It was at rebel, long time didnt see them alr. everyone is busy with their own stuff. hee.. its nice catching up with all the girls. we use to party together almost weekly during holiday time! hee... me with birthday girl audrey and jocelyn. haha!! they snap a pic of me alone! :P me with jocelyn and shuana there.

i went to the captain of celebrity soccer team (zhu yong qing)'s house too during CNY season. many familiar faces there. Zheng ge ping, bryan, Rong ming, desmond tan were all there too. hee.. Also met my mum's friend who is his wife's sister. such coincident rite. hee.. she is already a proud grandmother alr! tell me to tell my mum. when is she going to be grandmother -_-'' stress me. haha! He lives in a three-storey nice terrace house at simpang bedok there.. woah... makes me tempted.. maybe i sld go and sell insurance too. looks like good money there. ha!! career options is really making me head big man.. any pple got good jobs to recommend.. of cos.. though im engineer degree.. engineer is really not my cup of tea. so.. any jobs tt suits me and pays well! find me! haha!!this is me with sin yee, bryan and wan xin at yong qing's house. this is me with the grandson of my mum's friend! hee.. cute rite. still come hug my face! hee... thats all!~~ no worries bout me k people! SEE! Sin yee is appearing in these pics.

No comments: