Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FYP!

recently damn busy with this... FYP!!! my topic is "axial crushing of thin-walled tubes with different cross-sectional shapes"
sounds chim to u? its ok.. cos it sounds as alien to me oso... my deadline is next week friday le. but.. my group mates all finish this week and going hand up to the prof for vetting b4 handing up next week. oh man.. i still got like lots left.. that is not all.. next monday. i got to hand up my special project for my module "asian film history". my task is to prepare a table of all singapore-phillipines co production films from 1900 to 1990.. haiz!! i tot it was easy... search online for hours.. only found 'bionic boy' and "cleopatra wong'. my teacher say need to go library read books one. after reading 2. i found another.. "dynamite johnson". haiz... any film students out there who is reading this right now? or any one.. do u all noe of anymore such films?? pls tell me! DEADLINE is drawing near for me.
haiz... sorry for the lack of posts.. will post more.. really headache man.. exam starts next next week somemore... 21st.. AH!!!

No comments: