Monday, July 13, 2009

Surprise for me week!~

SURPRISE~~ hee.. was rather happy today. cos.. b4 the week starts, i already expect this week to be rather boring. nothing is planned. but.. after today. i haf everything planned for the week le. ha~seems like everyday got things do. so.. wun be bored le!~ somemore, i got a 2 day job! hee... on wed and thurs. hee.. pays not bad. can contribute to my holiday fund! hee...

anyway... the job is to act, in a movie. but.. shall not reveal much :) anyway.. the role is very very small. tink no lines also. tts y. but!~ was happy to get the job. hee.. so my wed and thurs wun be boring le~ then tml tues, going celebrate and eat with sy. hee... friday, my friend's shuan bday. going his party. yup!~ weekdays settle. weekends r just suppose to be fun days. so.. i guess, this whole week will be fun!~ hee.. next week is filming days too, for mediacorp drama. tink most of the weekdays. 20th and 22nd confirmed le. 23rd and 24th maybe. oso, cant see much of me, not much lines 1 oso. so, dun wan reveal again! hee.... but got work again, happy lor. hee.. tts good ah! if not.. feel useless, always rotting at home. hee... anyway, my friend send me pic liao. show u all.

the 4 of us. dun haf the pic of my australia friend that come back. dunnoe y. tink cos its the camera of the girl (seraphine) in the pic. and.. she dun noe my tt friend. ha! anyway.. met her there, and she came over for a few pics. hee.. we guys... where got bring camera 1. then theres my roommate,(mao) beside the girl and my sec sch, jc friend(ivan) on the extreme right. hee..ivan chao extra... cover face nv say... so!!!~ we mus take cover 1 oso!HA~ there~~ :P

No comments: