Sunday, July 19, 2009

boring boring dayz~

days r boring boring... hm.. ok. friday bday celebration. went to eat mac spicy after tt. tink nice ah. ha!!! but... at times la. still cannot beat my fav fillet O fish. haha!~ then saturday went play soccer with celebrity soccer team. nv win again. but nvm la!~ its good exercise. hee... just now!~ i go play bowling with brother after dinner!!~ guess wad.... haha!~ i beat him of cos.. 1st game i did badly. 120+ only, he 170+. i tot i sure lost le. who noes!!!

TA DA~ hee... thats my score for the 2nd game!~ hee.. its a CLEAN game( meaning i hit down every pin in every frame, be it spare or strike) its a very rare thing for me. cos.. despite im good at strike.. my spares is pathetic. spare is actually very impt u noe! if no strike. all 9/, oso got 190 ah. hee... so.. quite happy!~ and.. hit just nice 200 oso! high game! hee.. the hand if of cos cx 1.. he too ashame le.. i dunnoe y.. 1st game 170+, 2nd game.. he can score 97 only... then last game.. i score tink 170+, i forget chengxi's score le. tink 130 or 140+ ba. hm... anyway! i won. and... he got to treat me to bowling! loser punch mah! haha!!!

1 comment:

My Design Home (D.Hope) said...

yo!hows 2dae shooting? u all complete on time? ^_^

xiu mei
(ps. I am PA xiu mei, any idea who i am... haha... )