Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ACCIDENT!

damn... today i was going to buy the cap from a bike spare parts shop. cos i lost my 2T pump tank( i noe most of u dunnoe wads that. its just a little tank under the bike sit which store the lubricant oil thats call the 2T) cover. last time bike spoilt b4, cos the pump spoilt. whole engine spoilt. got to overhaul that cost me nearly 2k. so... i quickly go buy the cover. if not, the oil leak finish, will piston jam again. so.. i happily go buy the cover. the uncle tell me, its ex.. 20 dollars for a little rubber stud cover thing. haiz... no choice.. italian bike mah. he still tell me dun lost it. the next time they import it in, its $20+ le. going increase the price. and the 1 i bought is the last they haf in stock now! hee.. so after buying, i was riding out, till the junction at kitchener road there. i am bike mah... so i was squeezing on the extreme left side of the lane. at the scisscor curry rice there. i see green light, quickly accelerate to overtake the truck in front of me. who noes!!! when i was overtaking him. he turn left!!!!! into the back alley b4 the curry rice shop. DAMN IT! ok... not to blame him. he would not expect me to be there. cos he extreme left lane le. but he nv signal leh! and how i noe he going turn into the back alley. its like 3,4 metres to the traffic junction only. i tot he sure go straight like me wad!
ok... he hit me! his left front corner hit the side of my bike. my bike bend to the left on impact and swerve to the left. lucky its at the alley there. i quickly accelerate and try to steady my bike. in the process, i cheong up the pavement beside the curry rice store, my leg hit my own foot rest and a bit blue black. but i see things fly out all tt. DAMN IT! i just go get parts only. dun tell me, i got to pay thru my nose for more parts again!!! the uncle come down. ask if im ok. if not we settle our own damages la. haha.. the ah beng side of me come out then.. i just say angrily. " my bike chui liao la! $#%@, want to turn dunnoe how to signal ah!" then he say.. "wad u wan then. we report insurance?" then i go inspect my bike.. and realise.. nothing is wrong leh! like totally not hit like tt. hm.. tts weird. then i realise.. he sld be hit the helmet i tied at the side of my bike, then the thing tt fly out, is his signal light cover.. ok... since i only got a blue black only.. i say angrily! " hao la hao la!!! go la... i settle myself!" ha.... sian... lucky i nv get hit till fly or injured badly ah.. phew... PPLE! if u can afford it. get a car!~ guys.. be alert and careful. not to be stereotype... but.. girls... forget bout riding la.. too dangerous for u all. when bike fall. some girls no strengh to carry it up all that. so.. its dangerous...

No comments: