Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i LOST MY WALLET!

damn sian today... lost my wallet... trouble of getting too many credit cards.. i have to call 4 banks to block my cards.. haiz.. dunoe where i put it or lost it. maybe drop when i riding out.. sian...


like long time no post pics le. ha.. found a new pic in my fone. show u all lor. i take the pic, cos need to remember the hair style. its the imaging for the penguin papa show. so i can show the hair stylist. they always do the same.

haha... its normal office people image. can see that my make up quite thick rite. hee.. dunnoe y.. this pic, tink cos i nv button all. and got a chain around my neck. looks bit ah beng like tt hor. i oso dunnoe y. ha!~ the show come out. wun be like tt de. in the show, they also prepare mugs for each individual of us. cos usually office, pple bring their own cup mah. so... we act those meeting scenes. we will have our own cups there de. this is the cup they prepare for me. ha! teddy bear cup. see the background, really look like i in meeting rite... haha.. all those files r props too. hee..

No comments: