Thursday, June 4, 2009

LAST DAY OF WORK!

FINALLY!!~~ since 5th of jan.. its going to be over le! today marks my last day at work!! but not a easy day ah. haf to be at site whole day. got some paperwork to do too. hee... busy day for me! but ok la.. mood good~ last day le. hee.. plan to go somewhere celebrate with my friends and brother. find a pub/club or something. they say wan drink and celebrate!!! ( kids under 18... pls dun drink, after 18 one.. dun too, unhealthy). hee..... finally after today. i can be my owl jiaxi. these 5months have been terrible, though my colleagues and bosses are very nice to me. but.... waking up early? just like owl jia xi.. can u imagine owl flyin in the day? fish walking in the sand, sparrow flying in the sea? haha!!! so not me... struggle every morning to get out of my bed man! now its going to be holiday time! hee... slp as late as i want. be as lazy as i wan, wake up as late as i want. and practically do everything that i use to do! hee... im back!! the original jia xi! hee...

P.S
pple who wish to meet me up!~ pls contact olivia. its just 1 week later le my gathering. hee... look forward to meeting u all. mean while, this coming week, i shall slp more, eat less, jog more. if not.. later u all cant recognise me liao. haha!!!!

No comments: