Sunday, June 7, 2009

HEE!~ its officially over!

on my last day of work! hee... i said bye to many pple who i've work well these few months. too bad my direct superior is not around tt day. she on leave. a good friend of mine, Sam, oso on leave. after i leave! i go home slp. haha! its a tiring day, cos i haf to go to site the whole day. and.. nite time, they decide to go dragonfly to celebrate. so... catch up on my slp. after i wake. its dinner then go find my friends at dragonfly lor. ha! my another friend June having birthday there too. hee... me and my sch friends open 2 bottles and drink our nite away! haha.. its nice to let our hair down together with my bunch of buddies. hee... tink the last time we got such a huge numbers is after we come out from army. hee... ok. theres weird happenings and eventful or unlucky things happening tt day which i shall not elaborate much. but its nice to be around during such an interesting nite! hee.. things tt happen nv fail to amaze me! hee... ok!~ its sunday nite now. just finish watching hong ji tong korean drama. going slp le. but... cant slp late again.. tml going sch meet prof. haf to reach at 10. oh ya!!! tuesday (9/6) is my mum's birthday! still tinking wad to get for her. some suggestions? haha!

No comments: