Thursday, June 11, 2009

got pics le! haha..

haha!!! i got pics le! hee... anyway.. i bought a GUESS handbag for my mother. hee... wanted to take pics, but mum slp le. hm.. dunnoe where she keep the bag le. next time then show u all. hee... ok.. oh ya, while shopping for the bag. i pass by the macdonalds in front of lido there. along scotts road. and i see they got quarter pounder burger and 2 new burger! tink its chick & cheese and beef salsa one. so interesting. bought the chick & cheese. tink its like mcchicken, but put cheese sauce instead of the mayo, and the bun is diff too. not the saseme one is... like dust on top 1. haha! show u all me eating! VERY UNGLAM THOUGH!


me trying to bite the chick&cheese burger! hee... quite nice!~ today went to PS, realise their macdonalds dun haf it ah.. tink only a few branch ba.. or only tt branch! hee..oh ya!!! and this is my last work picture!!! hee.. bye the darkness of work behind me! i've surfaced!!! to holidays!!! hee.... i am working on the last day mah. quite busy. so when im walking up the stairs after work... realise its like the last time coming out of site le. so... take this pic. hee...

oh ya!!! hee... my mums bday.. i nv take much pics. cos.. on my mum's camera... AND!!! i dunnoe where she put oso. haha! got a zi pai pic of me! hee.. i take myself b4 i start eating de. ha!

me and my bamboo clam! hee... not bad. nice~ NEXT is for the table pic.. again... i just tink table full of food looks good. so.. just take. u all can see my grandma and brother eating. haha!!!

okok!!! saturday is gathering day le. some pple tell me quite ex. $32.... but.. dun be mistaken k! they collect in case for rain only. cos tink if rain... they going to change venue to eat buffet, which will cost quite a bit i tink. hee.. if nv rain, will return the money one. no worries k! hee.. see all those of u who are going on saturday! hee...

No comments: