Saturday, June 27, 2009

filming day

Thursday was a filming day. the show is 想握你的手。a new 180 episode channel 8 drama. ha!~ ok... since june till august i holiday. just nice got a small role for me. i'll 1st appear at the 83rd episode!~ haha... anyway.. its a long time since i had so much fun filming. hee.. its not really a comedy. but.. im acting a funny character. haha! hee... means whenever theres me and my partner come out. its funny de. ha! and i had so much fun~~ hee.. laughing at myself and all. hee~ anyway.. im acting a gangster head's henchman. hee.. those corkster corkster kind. always do wrong thing 1. theres partner with me 1. hee.. when i 1st finish my imaging. its like tt 1~

hee.. nice? ah beng look. hee.. the make up quite obvious rite. :P then after a while. they add a sunglasses for me. then.. they change the sunglasses!~ me and my partner swop. my character's name is 阿白. so most of my things are white in colour. haha! just nice.. my fav colour. okok.. in the end.. this is the final look!ha!~ look funny enough~? i tink look very funny ah. hee... interesting. nv see myself looking like tt b4. hee... my partner is always act bad guy on tv one. sure u all see b4 one. his name is 阿李 in the show. so we both together is call....李白. haha!!! ok.. funny rite :P anyway.. holiday really quite free. watch most of the movies liao. 'ghost of girl friend's past', 'drag me to hell', and just watch just now the 'transformer'. ha~ tink only 'i love you man' left i haven watch. but not much urge to watch it oso. hee.. all 3 movies is quite nice!~!~ hee.. seriously.. :P quite happy. oh ya!! next week, wed to fri, i'll be going KL, genting with my family. me, my brother and parents. my bro going start work next next week le. so.. go with him! hee.. let him enjoy a holiday b4 his hectic working life starts! hee...

No comments: