Thursday, December 4, 2008

sorry sorry! back again! hee... LONG POST this time!

hey!!~ im back here posting again. haha!! realise really long time no post again. this time.. cos exam over. everyday got things on like that. of cos... its fun thing. hee... ok.. 1st! after me and my friends finish exam, we head straight to eat sakae sushi buffet! haha... to reward ourselves... that explains the fatter me. ha! then, last wed, i went party! hee... go zouk again, with some friends to celebrate the finish of our exams! hee.. all around oso my sch pple. so fun! hee.. then last thurs, i went to celebrate my roommate's birthday! his is on the 19th of nov. but.. its exam period. so we postphone to last thurs then celebrate. we went changing appetite at marina square to eat! hee... heard from my brother the burger there damn HUGE! so i went lor. i want try it myself! hee.... so this is it! the BABARIAN burger!THIS is it. top with the fries and stuff~ hee... looks not tt impressive rite.. take a closer look!SEE its 1 piece of chicken, as BIG as a chicken chop, 2 big THICK piece of beef patty and lastly 1 piece of grill fish. haha!!! great rite.. nv see such a huge burger b4! hee.. ok la.. its nice. alot.. but.. when im almost finishing it.. i really get too full and a bit sick of it liao. haha!! but... tts not all. despite being damn full. wad is a great meal without dessert. haha! so i order the FRANKENSTEIN mudpie. haha!!! nice name rite.
THERE! hee... looks nice hor.another pic with my finger with it to show u all how BIG is it.hee..my finger is long btw. hee...thats me.. with a "bloated,too full" look. haha!! face oso round alot rite. hee.. ok. i finish the mudpie. too nutty for my liking. hahah.. but not bad la. the night doesnt end there. my friend decide to go Dbl O to club and celebrate. so.. we went! hahah!! the drinks there is exceptionally cheap, though nv really see friends around. tink my sch pple all is zouk one. due to the exceptionally cheap drinks... my friends went mad. they order and order and order like its free. haha.. of cos.. i oso join in the fun. my brother came along. these r some pics i took when they r all too high already but i still maintain a sober mind! haha... though bit giddy too le. thats my bro playing with my friends. my friends talking to his Rumoured scandal partner. though they insist is brother sister. dunno them oso. complicating.TADA!~~~ they manage to make chengxi drink till he drop! haha... we were 7-11 to buy water to drink. chengxi is waiting for us till... he cant stand it le. ly down and rest.. haha! i manage to capture this unglam shot of him. me and my friend! oso ly there with cxhee... i dont look drunk rite. so sober. hee... of cos.. kids.. dun go club or drink k. bad for health. and u dunnoe who u all will meet there. later got bad guys all tt. hai yo... really sldnt post all these. bad influence. but.. im 24 le. go party with my good friends is normal. girls reading this.. dont go k, exceptions like prom nite whole class go can la. but dun regular clubber ah.. bad bad... haa! listen to me hor....






ok... thursday finish le. then friday and saturday oso nothing much. hee.. no pics oso. finally its Sunday!!! the gathering day!~ hee... theres nothing i can say except many many thanks and i had so so so so so so much fun ah. hee.. can see the huge effort put in. thanks so much to olivia and committee! and not forgetting all those who came! hee... really thanks alot ah. hee... make my birthday celebration a memorable 1. hee.. pics time!


yeah!!! group photo!~ hee... with everyone and my cake. hee... not forgetting shiting and mellisa feng who came later.me with my strawberry ice cream cake! hee.. thanks so much. so considerate. knowing i dun like to eat sponge cake. hee...cake cutting time!!! hee... very big knife hor! seeing that... i go act the " i wan to murder my cake" look. haha!!!then christine and lynn they all brought a nerdy geek spec and ask me to try on. hee... thats the result. how is it? i look so much more guai rite~!


mini group pics! hee.. me with min hui, joyce, RAH, oBiBia and kai leng.me with jin zhu, lynn and christine.this is the t-shirt they give me. with "me" drawn on it. ha! look alike? hee... of cos!!! i get so many many presents! thanks for the t-shirt, perfume, hp pouches, boards, cards, books, mugs, mugs warmer, loves in glass bottle, happines in balloon. and so so many more. did i miss out any?! if i did.. dun blame me k... haha! haven took pics of them. thanks really lots ah. hee... and im so happy! its my bday today! hee.. so many tags on facebooks!! thanks so much. hee... Oh ya!! those of u who nv see urself in these gathering pics. cos i haven gotten the pics ah!? hee.. if got. tag me on facebook or send me lor! thanks!

oh ya, today is cx's gathering, i pop by too! hee... anyway... wan to ask a question. do u all tinki sld cut short hair or keep my long hair? or at least just still long but trim a bit. till like wwdz times? hm... tinking of this question.. tot sld haf a change. cut short. but scare myself 不舍得... complicating... haha!!!

No comments: