Thursday, December 18, 2008

bday pics

i realise so long nv post. i do haf lots of pics to post. hee... Desaru trips aside. i haven post pics of my bday. the day itself. hee...

on the 3rd, which is a wednesday. i went to club at zouk with my 2 cousins. on the left is momo, its her birthday on tt day. hee.. its oso like a unwind session and build-up celebration for me to my birthday! hee...

then on the 4th, i decide to bring sin yee to eat something nice at night. i decided on Oosh at dempsey, went to eat there once b4. its candlelight fine dining. sounds good to me. when we reach. its drizzling. so... we cant go to sit at the outdoor nice atmosphere place. no choice, we settle near the bar area. i had beef steak fried with mushrooms,

there it is! hee...doesnt look good? hee.. cos i already eat 1 mouth already. beef very tender, nicely done. but.. like all fine dining.. the portion is.... small.. haha!! which is bad for big eater like me!thats wad she ordered. which is wad i ate the previous time i came to Oosh. Wagyu beef steak. with no sauce, fries, or anyother thing, jus some garnish at the side. tink they really wan us to taste the fineness of the beef.. its WAGYU beef.. so.. its really tasty. but again.. jus a piece of meat. hardly can satisfy hunger 1. haha!! so.. i suggest we order 2 mini beef burger with foie gras. SOUNDS nice rite! hee... nv try Foie gras b4. so... order lor! there it is! but.. the pic looks blur. my flash light to strong le.
cant see properly rite. ha! i 1 mouth finish half the burger le i tink. NICE! hee.. really... but.. small lor. cos i ate the beef fried with mush rooms le mah. so order mini 1. the foie gras is so tasty. bit salty salty, which just totally whet my appetite. so.. i order another thing!! a pizza!! haha.. share with sin yee. this 1 finally kill me.. its a LARGE pizza. i tot everything so little. it will be small small 1. its like the BIG pizza hut kind la. ha! after eating so much le. i still manage finish half the pizza. but. sinyee cant finish her half and i already cant help her le. hee.. the pizza is nice la. i order mushroom pizza. theres 5 kind of mushroom in it. and the pizza base is real thin. meaning every bite u can taste the strong mushrooms and cheese taste.. after the 2nd slice.. i already become mushroom phobic already. cos i had mushroom for my 1st dish liao! haha... ok, then we count down to my birthday then the day is done!
Now for the actual day! while im still slping, my house door bell rings! hee.. i realise my friend send me something! hee... and i open up to see, its........................ A BIRTHDAY CAKE! hee....

my friend knowing i love to play soccer, sent me a soccer bday cake! hee... so nice and thoughtful of her! hee... the cake came at 2+pm, hee.. my slping time, so, after receiving, i went back to slp. haha! till 3+,4. at bout 7+,8, we went for buffet at trader's hotel. the one Chengxi intro at the programme 永远吃不肥。 did u all watch the show? hee...


Group pic of tt day. hee... look at the table! hee... as the manager noe my brother, she gave us a complementary birthday cake!!! so nice of her!!!close up look of the cake! hee.. theres 2! and its pure chocolate moose cake! very tasty and nice indeed! i cant stop eating it. the whole buffet is damn nice oso. all the things shown on tv are really very nice like wad my bro mention in the programme. i just watch it today. the talks of slow service and all. actually no! the staff there treat us very nice and wad prompt in their service! hee...the birthday boy, JUST WHAT THE HELL is chengxi doing? haha! i dunnoe.. he tink only he can make funny faces!? MY TURN NOW!Tada~ haha!!!

of cos.... we eat till full full full, stomach can burst.. really gain alot of weight le. 8,9 kg from wwdz times.. got to diet le! anyway, i tink tml im going to cut hair le. longer then CX's kind of hair but. definitely much shorter then this. was tinking... since im going to work at a construction site soon. short hair will be better, much cooler. oh ya! my attachment result is out. im going to work at LTA's paya lebar circle line MRT for half a year starting january. sounds boring? ya.. i tink so. ha! i chose it but i dun like it? ha! i deserve to be slapped by myself. ha!!!

kk, maybe tml cut hair le. will post pics and will post bout my trip to malaysia when all the pics are in! hee... if u tink the celebration has ended? no! i still celebrate another day. on the 6th, my buddies and friends go ktv to celebrate birthday for me and bro! hee... this is one if the 2 pic i haf only. the other 1 blur one. so... post this!

KTV celebration. hee!! me cutting cake. cant see rite.

No comments: