Saturday, December 13, 2008

hiya!

hiya!!! 10 more minutes then i got to leave my house le! hee.... see mnay tags here. but.. no time to reply le! hee.. jus wanna tell u all, i leaving le! oh ya.. i nv apply auto roaming i tink. so.. dont tink any1 can contact me. if wan find me, msg me on facebook or email me lor. or if u all have my mum's number! u can call my mum to find me. she has! haha.. tink too troublesome to apply. since im jus going for few days till tues. doesnt seems like a holiday trip to me. keep feeling like jus going to the beach. haha!!! kk, will be back on tues late noon, evening i tink! hee... see ya!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(don't publish this, as its just for you to read.)

ELLOS (:

first; i know you, you don't know me, ha!
but i guess, we'll meet up soon(: &&& i seriously can't wait for that day:P
anyw, do you know YiLing? she's my sister. & i'm YuJing(: hee, hao lurhs.. do enjoy you trip urhs! tc dude:D

last but not least, feel free to drop by my blog: xanga.com/WackyRahs