Friday, December 12, 2008

AAH!!!! my blog dont die!!!

haha... after hearing so many of u ask me to update.. i realise... its really time for me to update. but.. no pictures leh.. tts y.. will seems sian de. but nevertheless!!! mus keep it alive. hee... though i nv really realise my blog is so boring.. so.. im not actually reading it. im always reading the interesting tags u all leave me and reply them. haha!!! and of cos! my tagboard remains very alive and active which makes me didnt realise all tt. hee.. oh ya! 2 days ago i watch the movie by keenu reeves. the day the earth stood still. hee.. interesting ALIEN movie. though... the storyline seems to be very predictable. no twist and wad... too boringly predictable interesting show. hha!!! chim rite? get wad i mean. hee.. the next movie i wan to watch is twilight! hee... seems very interesting. vampire jumping around all tt. hee.. since the Underworld type of movie comes out. ive been a big fan of them!
Oh ya! this sunday very early morning. me and my brother going to malaysia le. specifically.. DESARU! for holiday. nv went b4. only heard from my mum, she went there for honeymoon with my dad. nice beach place with huge wave. hee!!! im going with my parents and whole entire FAMILY including my aunties, uncles, cousins! haha... tink we will haf lots of fun. nv go online see hows the place look like and all tt. hee.. but.... i always enjoy nice beaches... after all my thailand visits... somehow... east coast, sentosa doesnt attracts me anymore... they look so uninviting to go down to the water. hee... which reminds me of phuket! the best place for holiday ive ever been to man!!! hee... if u all haf a chance, mus visit there once in ur lifetime k! not ex oso. cheap hotel. cheap air ticket if u get from jetstar or tiger lor. ha! so.. tink bout 700 can complete the trip le.. tt is u mus not shop like madness. haha! last time i shop like madness. oso bout 700 plus. hotels, air tickets, spendings all tt. ha! this time!! im going to conquer another beach resort!! yeah!!! hee... be back on the 16th! next tues!

No comments: