Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I graduated!!!

I graduated!!! and as i mentioned.. honours is beyond me.. i always score between 2.1 to 2.9 GPA in the first 3 years there.. totally hopeless.. ha! Manage to hit my highest score of 3.09 during my 1st semester of year 4. In order for me to get a 3rd class honours, i will need to hit 4 GPA this semester. no more no less.. i was worrying bout failing any module and having to go back and retained.. haiz.. when checking.. i was just looking out for any Fs.. i really dun wan to go back alone.. so sad.. who noes... i really score 4!!!! just nice! no more no less!~ SEE!~ This is my 1st time getting A in NTU! last sem got a A-, and tot i will nv see the alphabet again. who noes~ this sem give me a A- and another true blue A!!! hee.... i noe u all dunno how to count. basically.. A is 5, A- is 4.5, B+ is 4, B is 3.5 and B- is 3... so on till F is 0 of cos.. take the average.. and the MP 4079 there is my FYP. so.. dun need to count. i need it to average to 4 oso. so.. getting B+ is just nice.. so.. tada~~ theres my just nice 4 GPA for me to get my 3rd class honours degree!!! yeah!!! hee... before i go nervous count, got 4 anot. my nice sch save me the nervousness.. already remark there and tell me! i got my third class honours already!!! woohoo!~~ happy happy... walk oso got wind. its somewhat beyond my wildest dream as my sch mates sld all noe. haha!

No comments: