Tuesday, May 25, 2010

浪奔! 浪流!!

You all might be wondering what the hell is my title of this post.. Its the starting of the famous 上海滩 song in cantonese!! hee... if u tink u nv hear b4.. click this.. www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uBkWv8L0eg. haha! im sure u have some recollection. if ur age is below 15.. 16.. maybe.. theres just a generation gap btw us. haha!! anyway.... IM HEADING TO SHANGHAI!!! hee... this sat i will go bangkok first. with my gf, chengxi and hayley. hee.. so excited! go so many times alr.. a bit sian, cos.. too familiar with the place liao. tink its like my 5th or 6th time in 4 years. This time! im sure things will be different. im staying my regular hotel, baiyoke boutique and.. its just opposite platinium mall there only. and i saw.. central world and platinium mall is burn down alr! ok.. something special for me... though i very much dun wanna go. but tiger and the hotel dun wanna let me change. so.. bo pian lor. go go go!~ hee.. at least a different sight awaits me! hee... maybe i can see smoke still burning?? or maybe... haha!! the ruins left behind? and even some remaining red shirts!!!! hee... ok la.. curious how my '2nd home' turns out to be le. it becomes a habit tt i will go bangkok every year during the period may to july which is my holiday.. so.. dun go feels weird. hee.. JUST GO LOR! hope theres still things for me to shop. heard that chaktuchak is still open. so.. not tt bad i guess~ It makes me feel very cared for oso. lots of friends express care and concern when they noe i heading to bangkok! ok~ now for the more exciting one! shanghai!~~~ i've been wanting to visit there. tink CX go like 2 times le. spend weeks there before. every time come back tell me how fun how nice.. ARGH! he went beijing twice too!!!! i nv even go china b4.. except with the whole family to hongkong?? ok.. we went on a shenzhen 1-day tour when we were at hongkong tt time too. tink i was only sec 2.. 12 years back! so.. finally~~ CHINA!! HERE I COME! LOOK at the beautiful shanghai! DAY PICS!~!

And my fav! evening pic~ hee.... studying astrology makes me noe more bout why sky will blue, why will purple, red in evening. why sky not much stars? why stars will twinkle all that. hee.. and of cos.. today when i was at the tour agency. i saw a HAerbin AURORA sighting tour. hm.. tempting.. i learn so much bout AURORA. how they are formed and wad colour, shapes is formed by wad different things. so~~~ this is a new tour aim! SEE AURORA! maybe can go greenland! north pole or wad to see in future! i..... HopE? ha!

No comments: