Thursday, May 13, 2010

bored bored bored. plus.. pls vote for my career choice.

Just finish my Fyp presentation on wednesday. went butter factory to catch up with my clubbing friends tt nite too~ other then tt. nothing much has being going on. at home play football manager... watch tv. slp till very very late. dinner.. slp. tv, games.. morning alr. then slp again. till evening wake for dinner... ARGH! today went for a job interview thing. ok la. its from the captain of the celebrity soccer team. he is an agency manager from AIA. asking me to join him and tell me i will do well in it and actually my cousin and friends are under him. all tell me he and his wife is good boss. he is former tv host from mediacorp. 朱永清。tink its writen like that. hm... actually.. due to the flexible timing of insurance and property.. guess this is the only 2 jobs that i can go into if i really still want to carry on acting. of cos.. i get get a full time job. acting is a definite bye bye alr. no time and all to do it. was actually trying to ignore the fact that i need to get a job soon. dun go tink bout it. i knew that is the job to do if i wanted to carry on acting, but then.. like weird. cos.. i study so much for wad.. like wasted. if i had done it right after i finish Os, or As.. i tink i already so many years in the field. would have earn much more le. a bit bo liao to go through uni all that rite.. hm.. well... he told me. go pass all the papers needed to be an insurance agent (they call financial planner these days. sounds better ya?). try it out then see how u like it, if u can do well in it. my brother is edging me to go do oso. and.. he is sponsoring all the costs for the exams for me too! ok.. i agreed and took home the textbooks. should i take up this job offer? give me some idea pple?!

No comments: