Saturday, May 1, 2010

EXAMS OVER FINALLY!!!!

Exams is over finally. if theres no suay suay fail any paper, i would grad alr... though... the fluids dynamics got a possibility.. cos.. i dun really noe how to do.. but i did all i could alr.. the hectic exam schedule is crazy.. hm...
SO... now the BIG question.. What sld i do next.. life becomes so aimless already... am i going to find a job.. earns me a fix salary that wont let me starve.. let me afford a car and just installment every month to pay for a flat.. this is so mundane and all.. my life aim now purely lies on money.. suddenly realise life is so bo liao... What is education about actually.. study so much, get a degree in order to have a job that let me earn enough for a house, car and food.. ARGH!!!!
ok... my dad tells me to find some thing tt i LIFE to do.. i actually realise finding a job that i enjoy doing is very important. if not.. money is just the only thing on ur mind every single day.. So... now the big question.. what should i do.. haha! anyone got interesting job to intro me? i really dunno wad i like to do..
Starting to miss school life now i noe its going to end!!! but.. i dun wanna retain and have to study more. haha!! i already retain in jc before already.. and... my friends all going to grad alr.. SIAN!!!!

No comments: