Saturday, September 6, 2008

nice saturday

today was nice. long time since i haf a fun and decent saturday. i went tampines west CC to play badminton with shiying, qiuting and qiuting's gathering pple. very fun!!! use to be badminton sch team in primary sch. but since primary sch. nv really play b4 le. so... it was fun. though.. really very rusty le. my finger nail poke into my flesh and my right middle finger there bleed abit after playing for sometime. ha!!! but the fun outweigh the pain in my finger of cos! hee... and.. the memories of wei wo du zun jus came back la! long time since the competition end tt i took so many pictures in a day. hee.. see so many familiar faces tt i use to see almost everyday last time. and of cos!!!! my jiaxi's FC's president( OBIBIA!!!) is there too. haha.. so funny. we tag team and play doubles too. and the very pro chantrice and grace giving my fat fat body a very good workout. of cos!~~ its very nice playing with the rest too! hee.. trying out their "ruleless" game. hee... yup.. mentioning the pics! of cos!! i nv bring camera. haha!~ wait till they all send me! then i will post k~ hee..

No comments: