Thursday, September 25, 2008

boring boring

boring boring.. went club last nite with my room mate. quite sian.. due to it being the only wednesday of NTU and NUS's 1 week holiday.. theres so so so many pple there. i went early at 9.. but i keep getting pple cutting queue till i cant get my chop to go in. im already queueing at the priority citibank card holder's queue already. ha! but..me and room mate goes over to the normal Phuture queue and.. are the last 2 person to go in! hee... then.. we head to mustafa to join another of our room mate( the 3 of us stay together in hostel). we shop and shop at there. seeing cheap shoes. haha! i bought a slip-on leather shoes! hee.. i bought a brown 1 the other day. today see a white creamy colour 1. tink nicer. so buy lor. its cheap la. $18 only. hee.. then we head back to zouk. hee.. drank a can of heineken with my friends on the car. my driving friend nv drink of cos. he jus send me and friend there only. then.. when i reach. we redeem our coupon. and get 2 drinks.. maybe i too long nv club le. head gets bit giddy le. haha! then me and room mate goes to the wine bar outside and drink! hee.. we drink like a total of 4 apple shooters and 4 "sex on the beach" shots tt day. hee.. i noe the name sounds crude. but.. TTS THE NAME OF THE DRINK. haha.. i got no choice. get quite giddy and high le. so.. go in dance around with my friend a while. after tt, went back with my roommate back to our hostel then i bath and slp le. hee..today wake up. slack and play Football Manager the whole day.. getting bit sick of it le. then.. remembering many pple say i seldom online! i online again le. hee.. but.. dun tink many pple see me. online for bout an hour ba. then me and room mate and another of his girl friend goes to eat steam boat. its a new thing in the canteen B of our sch. we order 1 each.. its really too much ah.. show u all...

in this pic, it may look little. but the plate.. its those big big big kind leh! hee.. i seriously cant finish. tried my best.. finish all the meat only. those noodles and veg. all nv eat. hee.. theres 2 prawns, some hot dogs and crabsticks too! in the soup already. hee.. its only $6. i tink its quite worth it la. hee.. but.. not for 1 person la. 2 person share should be jus nice. i eat till damn full la. ha! tml morning got soccer. then my friend suggest tml go eat Yum Cha's dim sum buffet.. i see their website.. those pics and list of dim sum. got me salivating already. hee.. should be will go tml!~ hee.. its last weekday of my holiday anyway! mus enjoy. and.. im really becoming a fat pig already. hee...

No comments: