Thursday, September 4, 2008

hey hey~

hey! sorry for not posting for very long again le. lifes being boring.. ha! but.. yesterday.. i suay till max out again. but not tt physically like last time. its.. financially. 1st.. i lost poker.. ha.. jus a few bucks though. but then... the slacker student in me actually woke up for my 8.30 lesson... its raining.. then i jus park near my class.. double yellow line. but my bro always park there last whole semester taking the same elective.. after my class and dinner. i come back realising my bike kana wheel clamped already!! a bit furious.. but.. not necessary tt angry. after im single, dun really care tt much bout money le. ha! so much oso dunnoe spend where. though.. now im real broke after paying the fine. hee... left like $15 for the week la! and my bank depleting le. but then!! dun care.. going to draw money. now going to eat sakae sushi buffet at my sch le. my sch's branch for offer for us. show our student card. $16 for the buffet. my friend ask me go. so.. jus GO LA!!!! hee.. pig out myself to make my mood better!!! haha...
maybe i will take pics and show u all tonite or wad. see ya!

No comments: