Thursday, July 24, 2008

my thursday and 2nd day in thailand

today, i was suppose to go play soccer with friends at the cage at 11am. but.. as usual.. i cant wake up. especially i go club last nite. haha!! woke at 2pm. cos... my friends call me many times le. at 2, we r suppose to go sing ktv. well.. i rush over. goes to the usual ktv place i go. the 1 where i had my gathering. today. 3 of my friends brought gf.. kinda weird. cos.. usually all guys, only i bring. but today.. the trend is turned. hm.. so we sing ktv from 2 to 7. very very long, but seems jus right only. ha! we walked over to aston specialities to eat. i had my usual ribeye steak. ok la. i use to like it alot. but.. maybe eat too many times le. dun find it special anymore. maybe.. will eat ieatsuper burger next time. its so far, the best burger i ate b4.
after dinner, went over aljunied to find my friend, he is trying to intro a job to me. but not really keen as i going to start sch le. dun wan tire myself. work and study. ha! next, i went home.. home at 9 plus, caught the last part of the 9pm show.
at 10, i was damn bored.. so early at home. nothing to do. come online and chat! haha.. tink jessica oso say on my tag board. say got chat with me. chat with quite a number of pple today. tink cos i online early. cos usually this timing i will be out.
as to y i suddenly offline, cos my bro come back. he say bored too, going boat quay find friends, drink and stuff. so i jus off the com, and leave with him. cos he is in a hurry. hee.. so sorry sorry to all who i nv say bye to! anyway, dun tink i say bye to any1. haha!
went there, saw my singing teacher jeff too! so fun, and jeremy and nat from project superstar2! today they will be having a performance thing at vivo. 8pm to 10.30 pm. its open for all to see!~ so those of u who wan to go watch, pls go support them! so... sit around. sing few songs, drank few cups, eat some supper, now back home le lor. ok, will talk bout my thailand 2nd day then now!
thai 2nd day!

today is sight seeing day at pattaya, we took a tuk tuk to the chosen place to visit. its the santuary of truth. this is the pic on the tuk tuk. ha!when we reach there. we paid to go in. there is a horse carriage to take us in, hee.. me and my friends on the horse carriage. the horse tt ferry us in. hee...


after i get down. there is bananas for sales to feed the elephant. so i bought lor. and feed this big elephant. its a pregnant elephant. hee..then, me and my friends walk in a bit and TADA!~! we reach le. this is the santuary of truth. a temple building purely made from wood and wood cravings.


these r the cravings. very artistic rite. hee.. now group photo!~


i dunnoe y... many keep saying my this group pic look like girl. tink cos from far la! im tinking whether i sld cut hair now.. u all tink i sld? haha!me in the santuary. its quite dark inside.we were told to wear helmet as the santuary is still in construction. hee.. the santuary is beside the sea. have a nice view... see!the sea behind me. haha! the next is my fav!~ dolphin show! i always like dolphin. hee.. tink they very cute and intelligent! heard they dun need slp de. cos got 2 brains, can alternate between both. ha! forget if its true anot le. there! me shakind hands with the dolphin star!


next... it kiss me!

hee... so interesting! hee...
now next stop! hee.. go see the big buddha statue.
me with the golden buddha.
visit a few other temples beside oso.
this big guan ying statue at a temple further downhill and i found an interesting statues there. its.... the red cliff characters!!hee.. if u all had watched the show. sld noe them. it shows liu bei and his sworn brothers guan yu, zhang fei. went to plead kong ming( zhu ge liang) to join forces with them. i walked down and see the 24 fillial piety stories too. but nv take pictures.. cos.. too many stories le. but.. i read all of them there though.next!~ its dinner time! ha.. we haf chinese food this time round. see the pic!~ fried kang kong and prawn rolls.theres steam fish and hot plate vernison meat too!! but... i only remember to take photo when... we finish them. haha!! too hungry le la..
last but not least.... my fav BK dessert! brownie with icecream!~ haha! we deliberately walk there to get it. b4 we go back room. play few rounds of big 2. get a foot massage as our legs all aching from those walkings tt day. hee... after tt. end of the day le. we go slp and prepare to go bangkok in the morning le. hee.. tts all for 2nd day!!~ tml will tok bout 3rd day then!

No comments: