Saturday, July 26, 2008

my weekends and 4th day at bangkok

well.. a usual saturday.. getting a bit lost now. the usual reserved for gf day.. tink im so not use to be single.. ok, the good things is.. my buddies are always around and we nv run out of activities! today was soccer match. i arrange de. hee.. played at pasir ris's green view sec. nice opponent. not too rough. but.. i still end up with a bump on my shin. played from 3 to 5 then go my usual favourite supper place, simpang bedok to eat, lunch/dinner. jus eat 2 chicken wings and a cheese prata, as i meeting wwdz pple for gathering today
ok.. went home, bath, rest then go meet them. park my bike at far east. feels a bit cheated man. the parking fee used to be 53 cents for bike. this time i go in. its $2.14!!! i noe theres inflation now.. but.. this is really a bit too much rite the hike.. will nv park there again man.. walk over to lido and find them at mac. today's gathering.. a bit lack pple. at dinner there. only me, clement, louis, his gf and the make up artist joan. louis and gf leave shortly b4 we start eating. so.. left 3 of us. the plan after tt is to go clark quay for drink. as im going to drink. i went home to put my bike. join them after tt. when i reach, they were already at the arena, yuan shuai and guan nan(mediacorp production team pple) reach too le. so 5 of us jus drink lor. open a bottle of VSOP hennesy. then 2nd, then yuan shuai's friend brought 2 more half open bottle for us.. zhen huan joined us at bout 1. ok.. counting the amount.. u sld noe.. its quite alot. so..... when i get home, i puke le... ha... they really can drink too much le. i rarely drink. cant stand so much man. hee..
thats y this post is late.. cos.. after typing a bit. i fell aslp on my laptop le.
ok! now for 4th day at bangkok.

thai 4th day

today its chatuchak day!!! hee.. for those of u who dunnoe.. chatuchak is the largest pasar malam kind of place in asia!! experts have counted. u need 2 whole days to finish walking every stall there. hee... so we wake up early, wake around those early stalls under our hotel there. the pratunam area then take their MRT which is owned as BTS in thailand to mo chit station where chatuchak is.
walking towards the bts station.my 4 friends walking in front of me. its really very crowded here as u all can see.


after shopping for 2 hours.. shag le.. haha! me and a friend stop for a small lunch of beef noodles. haha!!! i get a snack too!!


me with my banana, chocolate, egg pancake. haha!! actually its.. totally same as prata la. i can see them make. totally the same. the way they make and flip it. hee.. but.. they add condensed milk on top. see!! close up look!
looks nice? hee...

after tt, me and my that friend go meet the other friends at the bts station who get lost with their own shopping. ha!! the tired them... then.. i drag them up for a pic!

.

we head back to the hotel to put our heavy huge baggage. then goes to chinatown for dinner. hee.. love the seafood place there. good price with nice seafood.this is the place. T&K seafood. hee..the feast we haf there.
after we go there. we goes to papong. the red light district area of bangkok. jus for the pasar malam area. there is many things for sales. but, at a much more expensive price then elsewhere.
some interesting sign boards there.. but.. tink its not suitable for kids.. so.. u all dun anyhow tink k... for u all to noe how is it like.. dun come here for shopping, its much more ex. and.. there is many pple touting for u to visit their brothels de.. me and my friends got many troubles escaping from them.
jus go there for some eye opener to see hows the place like. then we escape back to our room for more dai dee. haha!!
still no time to post my last day. tml i going sch camp le. wil bring my laptop to sch. tink tml still will haf time to complete my posts, and.. now.. i can tok bout my sunday too. slp whole day... wake up. dinner with parents at army market. love the garlic bread, chilli noodles there. now going out watch DVD and play cards with my friends le. see u guys!

No comments: