Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my day and my thailand 1st day.

today was rather nothing. wake up at 3+pm. went to haf dinner with my bro. both of us stoning at home. then.. at 6, went to attend a pageant friend(karen)'s birthday party. it was held at macdonalds! haha.. interesting. when me and my bro was young. tink till pri 6. almost all our birthdays are held at macdonalds too! but.. i stayed there for bout 30 mins. then got to rush off le. as my bro is single le.. and.. me too. we went for the journey to the center of the earth movie premiere together. hee.. always wanted to catch this show. tink in my whole life. i only read bout 3,4 story books b4 only. excluding those literature text. and this is 1 of them! hee.. the other 2 that i can remember is hardy boys and 20000 league under the sea i tink. haha!

ok, met quite a few celebrities there. theres jessica tan, joey, ng hui etc. hee.. they r all very friendly pple. especially joey's father. very friendly to chat with.

after that, head down to zouk, to find the birthday girl. they continue the birthday party by clubbing there. ok. thats bout wad happen today. now jus reach home, bathed hao le. bout 5+ ha!

KK!!!! enough of my boring day. lets start to post pics and tok bout my thailand 1st day!!!

ok now for pic at our changi budget terminal!

this is the group of us at the budget terminal!!!~ hee... 5 of us going together!~

im in the plane le. hee....

nv slp whole nite cos.. we checking in at 4.30am. then flight at 6.30. tried to slp but.. cant. wake up at bout 15 mins. but u see!!! my friends all slping like pig. then i insomia there. too sian. so take out camera and take pics of myself and showing my slping like heaven friends!

then for some pictures out of the windows! hee.. i saw a little ship/ boat in the middle of the sea~ beneath the clouds! tink very interesting. so take lor. since... i cant get to slp ha! can u all see the little boat?

yeah!!! haha... after close to 2 hours!~ we finally reach bangkok airport! hee..

thai 1st day---- pattaya
we reach the bangkok airport at bout 10+ am, my friends being experience bangkok tourist decides we shall not be cheated by the high price of taxi drivers already. WE WILL TAKE A BUS TO PATTAYA!! haha... my friends did research and all. and im quite impress by how he lead us to take shuttle bus to a bus terminal near airport and find those long distance bus to take. hee...

the bus terminal. we al regret the decision though. cos.. 11am's bus full le. we bought 1.20pm de. it cost 128 bhqt each oso. our 1 dollar is theri 24 bhat. ha!in the end, the 5 of us stone at there.. bored 2, hours plus lik tt. jus to wait for bus.. tts y.. we regret alot. money cant buy back the time man!

ok! finallly reach destination le. pattaya! we quickly change and go eat! hee.. we walking along the beach road. looking for food.. in the end.. we settle for....

1BK!!!! haha... this is my meal! tot i nv see singapore's BK got 2 piece chicken set. so order lor!! hee.. but.. it doent taste nice.. prefer KFC man. the skin is crispy. but.. there like a 5mm layer of fat underneath the skin. so... doesnt taste nice to me! ha! but.. they haf dessert that singapore' BK dun haf!!this is my after-meal dessert!! chocolate brownie with ice cream! seriously.. this is very nice man! haa!!

some scenaries of pattaya!



me and my friends, walking halfway to the beach! hee..

finally we reached! me playing in the water. ha!

after seeing this!! a big jelly fish!!! we were quite turn off and... ha... went to drink by the beach and stop playing in water le.

then at night. was buffet dinner. 190 only which is bout singapore's 8 dollars. and this is wad i ate there!

theres big prawns, spaggetti, ham with sausage, yakitori chicken, fish, calamari and those normal buffet breakfast will haf stuff, bread, ham, bacon, hot dogs, cream of chicken. bbq prok ribs was my fav tt nite though. ha!! very cheap rite!! for so many varieties! hee... then.. we went walk about, theres a walking street for pple to walk about at night too. many pubs and all tt. we jus walk about though. take a look at the places. hee... and.. i spotted somehting interesting!~~


theres a car on the wall as decorations and... the wordings says 'steal me if you can'. haha!!! funny hor. :P

ok~ then we went back hotel and slp. hee... oh ya, we did a body massage 1st b4 slping. that massuer seriously.. cmi. use too much strength. i like wan to die la.. press me down very hard!! very pain. ha!!~

kk~ thats the end of my 1st day in thai. tml when free, will write bout my 2nd day.

1 comment:

cr said...

jiaxi,hee,你真的瘦了很多,see you so happy,See you updated photo, very sunny,hee,hope,happy every day!