Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my 2nd day in camp

guess probably im old le. ha! not very involved in the camp thingy. sometimes in my room. sometimes here and there. haha! perharps im bad. sld be more involved. but... its boring boring and boring day for me. i so miss wwdz days when everyday is busy and 24 hours is not enough for me. hm... while on car to eat dinner at IMM. i saw a very nice sunset beautiful sky
nice right... but the very bright spot there is the street lamp. not the sun. the sun is behind the clouds there. but somehow.. the sunset is not as nice in this picture then wad i see.. hee. tink u all will get wad i mean too rite,
before going up on the highway. hm.. this pic doesnt looks nice oso. but.. real life its nice.. ha!
ok, go IMM ajisen eat. didnt really like the noodles last time. but. jus go try lor. give them another chance. due to my friend's recommendation. i tried the volcano noodles. ok la! not tt bad. i tink its the hottest noodle there rite. but.. its wad that makes it tasty. maybe u all can try the spicy noodles selections there. cos.. its not spicy at all de. the normal not spicy 1 is a bit too bland for me. haha!! due to constant eating out and rarely eating homecook food. guess my tongue is pampered le.

No comments: