Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Some Random overseas pics

Some random pic for the past year.
I've went to Malacca twice

Batam once




Bangkok for work twice

Bkk for Leisure and shopping once

Genting twice,

and port dickson once..

Just realised.. within a span of last dec to this july... i went so many places..
hm... nothing compare to voldemort
but.. im coming in and catching up alr.

now i cut short hair and become some weird person that i dont even recognise myself in the mirror.
The only decent pic i can find of myself.
This is still consider long.. i cut again alr.. slope the side and back. Fringe nv touch eye brown.
Looking like a total donk with a mushroom head.
hm... wouldnt dare to show here.

I'll blog again soon. hm...
when i tot of things to?
Sld not be too long.
Thanks for all your patience..
and tt 2 sisters..
Thanks... u all surprised me :)




Ps: My ex will from this post on be refer to as voldermort.
cos.. she shall be the one that sldnt be name. hearing bout her just..... u know..

1 comment:

Sufen said...

I am pretty sure you wouldn't want your love ones to be worried about you so buck up, give yourself strength and move on, live your life to the fullest. We are fortunate to have whatever we have right now. If you want her back, be positive and make her believe that you are a changed person with a different view in life.

Be positive and i am very sure you can work things out subsequently. I know it may sound crap to you now, but i hope it will encourage you a little. We live only once so, be blessed that we have our family, we have food we have everything! When you think of being so blissful, you won't be in agony anymore.

Cheers! I wish you all the best.