Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st deal today~

Manage to close my 1st deal (stranger) today. saw a few friends too. was doing roadshows at tampines.. pple keep just waving us away. cos mainly we promote the fix deposits and help pple use medisave from CPF to upgrade medishield lor. the Cpf one is good plan la. no need money, just deduct there. but.. pple usually tink its scam money one. so no one listens to us. but when i was trying to tell an auntie. the auntie just wave me away. then a phillipinos PR tap me on the shoulder. ask me if this is the medisave upgrade. she wans. after explaining a bit... due to my greenness, my boss ask my senoir to help me. She explain the whole plan to her. she just signed alr. still say wan to get for her husband and probably daughter. so.. next week going to meet her and husband and help them do lor. hee... 1st time manage help a total stranger do her insurance. quite happy. tml and friday is roadshow at NUS central library there alr. going to promote saving plans to the uni students there.

No comments: