Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hell week coming..

AH!!! hell week coming.. next week is my last exams in uni alr.. if i manage to pass all and get thru this! i'll grad le! but.. doesnt look promising. hope i can get thru.
Monday - Astronomy 5-7pm
Tues - Rapid Prototyping, advanced manuafacturing 9-11.30am
Wed - Human resource management 1-3pm AND!!!! "Are you ok?, Mental Health" 5-7pm
Thurs - Asian Film history 5-7pm
Fri - Fluids Dymamics 9 - 11.30 am ( SOME say.. Fluids DIE-namics) for OBvious reasons..


HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ!!! actually all i not scare. can pass one. only wed got 2 paper.. so shag.. wonder if i got energy to do so only. both paper is write essays one. ARGH~ hope my fingers can take it.
Worst is Fluids Dynamics.. lts like the hardest and my friend failed it last semester. means... its EASY to fail.. haiz... then hor.. thurs i got late noon paper. come back too tired. slp a while. wake at maybe 12 or 1am. study all the way to morning. oso only 8 hours.. siao liao la... hopefully i can pull it off. Last Semester in sch liao. Still want give me such challenges. Really wants to make me Graduate with hard work is it.. ARGH! Anyway.. i just realise.. if my FYP get B+ and my GPA for Exams hit 3.8, 3.9. i might still graduate with honours! haha.. possible? my highest is last sem. 3.02.. haha!! usually get 2.1, 2.2 one. ok.. anyway.. not tinking bout it... HONOURS?!~ haha.. its ok.. NTU, u can keep the change.. keep the honours with u. ha!

No comments: