Friday, February 19, 2010

hows ur new year and Vday?!

hows ur new year and Vday?! hope u all have a nice festive season. hee.. though like wad i said? vday is usually a sad day then happy day for most. hee... but at least, chinese new year helps a lot rite? hee.. some pics to share. during tuan yuan fan,
i was task to cut a new york cheesecake. funny.. when my uncle's girlfriend tell me new york cheese cake. i heard.. 牛肉cheesecake. was wondering how come.. this type of so flamboyant flavour. haha!!! ok..must pose with the knife... the "act many times" ah beng, secret society look. ha! convincing? Lets find a prey. of cos.. CX is good prey. hee...

Above are pics of me and my cousins taking funny pictures. hee... and im so glad and keep teasing my old cousin. she 1st time giving out ang bao and im the 1st in the queue.. cos im next oldest.. damn... i dun wan i dun wan.. so old like tt... :P haha! okok.. thats about it. i cant drag the pictures about. dunno wads wrong with my blogger... weird.. kk! post more next time. until i get my Vday celebration pics from my xiao sao.

No comments: