Friday, February 5, 2010

Anti climax and pics! hee..

Chinese new year is approaching soon! next weekend le. hee... i knew i still got new clothes that i bought from my taiwan, bangkok trip. hee... so.. not in a rush. then.. seeing that this is last weekend le. tot tml and sunday sld just go on a shopping frenzy! hee.. who noes.. i go check out my new clothes at home.. realise i got... 5 t shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 red checked shirt, 3 jeans, 1 grey pants and 2 shoes!! this is still excluding a few long sleeve t shirts that i got for my birthday presents.. haiz.. my mum see le, tell me, u so much clothes le. dun buy le la.. i... oso tink, i really dun need to buy le. sian.. the excitment of going on a shopping frenzy die off le. tink tml i will just go walk walk. see those i especially like one. then buy lor. and.... i need a belt! no new belt. hee...
anyway, got some pics. this is me, my bro and my cousin, ivan. we met up last friday at dragonfly~ hee...cheng xi's staridol friend lincoln came too. he made me puke tt nite.. cos.. i was bit... giddy after drinking alr.. and.. he kissed me! on my lips.. tink he drunk le. but.. i go puke ah.. disgusting! haha.. in the middle is my cousin's friends.this is a pic of all the guys at pub 88! hee.. a very homely and nice pub at kovan centre there that my bro use to visit. on wed, its their last day alr. got taken over by someone else.. sian.. dun haf a nice homely place where nearly everyone noes everyone to hang out liao. This is the whole group pic. cheng xi brought hayley and jia qi down that nite. i went there after meeting with sin yee. just in time for the photo taking session. hee...

No comments: