Monday, January 25, 2010

updates!

Recently i dunno y.. getting slacker and slacker each semester. till this final semester. i dun feel like a student anymore. i went home from hostel on wednesday, skipped sch on thurs to do something, who knows the thing not complete. have to think bout it. basically, its i have decided to join an agency. after been free lance so long, decide to join an agency to see if it can take me to a next level. go to the company my friend recommended, discuss contract details and stuff like tt. so.. thurs, fri nv go sch. combine with sat and sun. the monday my class only starts at 5.30pm. so.. its like 4,5 days of no sch. nothing to worry at sch oso. though... i sld really be worried bout my fyp stuff. after getting anxious tt i cant keep up with sch work, and gan chiong during exams.. everything always work out itself in the end.. i still will pass all despite duno anything and bump around through the semester one. (fail onceee b4 though.. push past my limit tt time. HA!)
so.. this time, despite i duno anything, i cant really be bothered. sian ah.... going grad le.. wad am i suppose to do when i grad?
mah fan trouble...
engineer? i hate... yucks.. so boring job..
Banker? chengxi tried le leh. tink he say stressful and tough. he dun really like oso
Air steward? no prospect, my wrist got scar. like cannot oso. hm..

WHAT ELSE IS there for me to do!~ hee... maybe u all will all suggest to be actor? trust me. i hope oso. but.. i oso bump around this acting industry for 8 years already. tink if mediacorp wants to sign me up full time. they would already had. hee... if nv join mediacorp, i dunno act where then can make a proper living leh. haha!! so... troubling question in my head... haha!! can i dun work and money comes rolling in?!~~~~~ :P

and.. theres grad trip, dunno where to go with my friends leh? europe? like ex. japan? like ex oso! maybe korea? maybe taiwan again? but.. visit more province? or...... USA? HAHA!!! really headache man... hee...

and of cos!!!! wheres my picture!!!! so many posts with no picture liao!!! KANG JIA XI!!! WTF R U DOING!!~ hee... okok.. pictures real soon ok.. recently nv go out much. sch starts le. most of my friends busy with sch oso. so i just camp at home, watch my hai pai tian xin and xia yi zhan xing fu.





nice~ hee... u all should watch them!! hee... especially 海派甜心. can make u laugh laugh laugh then cry cry cry... really nice. hee...

No comments: