Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pics as promise

HA... got pics. but.. not much la. tt day go arcade there. my mediacorp casting friend needed a picture of me urgently. so hastly took this.
funny t shirt right? got it from bangkok last time. samurai stepped on chewing gum. hee... cute. i like.then last saturday go fiming. as my hair gets too long alr. when style and put on the make up. makes me tink of those SABAI's thai boy( for those of u dunnoe, its those thai boy who sing and entertain girls, so they would buy flowers to hang on them). HA!! anyway.. when i am in thailand, pple always mistook me for thai and speak to me in thai. but this time, even myself is convinced.. i do..look like thai. haha!
oh ya, i just realise sat and sun 7am, replaying the show tt i did when i haven go army. hee... mei li jia ting. those of u, haven slp at 7am. if miss me, can see... haha!!

No comments: