Sunday, May 24, 2009

my week

This whole week... is work work work.. report report report... dunnoe why, when im trying to do my report, i suddenly get busy at work. hee... keep going site, then no chance do report. but then... finally finish it, then hand up on friday. hee... some site pics~hee!!~~~ see! im standing right on the track! come train! bang me la!~ humph!~ hee....

then on friday, cos chengxi get results and he pass all. my parents decide to give in to him and eat wad he like. he brought us to shaw tower's creation eat pasta.. my parents hate pasta.. so.. they order chicken chop and fish & chips which is the only non pasta food there. i had cabonara. hee.. pic below. it was not bad, eat whole plate oso wun feel sick of the taste which most cabonara will de. hee...
my bro eat this.. chilli crab pasta. so weird... chilli crab is like chinese food. mix with pasta which is so western.... ok la.. fusion many will say. but.. i say weird stuff.. dun like. haha!!

ok.. then saturday, me and bro and parents go vivo eat. eat finish walk walk tt time. my friends say they just finish movie, come find me drink at there. so we went dragonfly there. hee...
the 5 of us! hee... me and the guy in the centre(mao) is quite happy due to our attachment ending, the guy beside me(jon) and my bro is very high cos they just grad. hee.. so! its party time. after this round of beer, we open a bottle of henessy. very funny. saw the henessy girl. its a long time friend of mine. saw her once 5 years ago. then no contact le. then she selling the alcohol there. hee.. quite surprised.

some funny performance at there. liang shan bo and zhu ying tai(pic below) then i see my friends peggy and june celebratin bday upstairs at mono. go up and say hi, take a few pics with them. quite a fun nite. seeing many friends that i didnt expect to see. Our drinks come le. hee... chengxi saw his friend selling shots there. some more pics!
We playing our finger guessing game. haiz... keep losing.. tts y i drink till puke!

We saw zhang le sen and darren tan from superstar too! hee.. sorry le sen, cant drink with u. haha.. i puke twice when i met u le. haha!! so today.. wake up damn late and went play soccer just now. we haf just nice 11 players only. so tiring!!!! hee.. ANYWAY, my gathering soon le. june 13. hee... if u all wan come, contact mei ling and olivia lor. tink going east coast play play. if rain then they going go eat seoul garden. tts all! hee...

No comments: