Monday, May 4, 2009

hiya!

hm.. a normal week. finally today go back to work after a long weekend. i took leave on thurs, so thurs, fri, sat and sun all no work! hee.. this long weekend nothing much. me and my bored friends just play poker(texas hold'em) and watch late night soccer for consecutive 3 nites till breakfast together. haha!! my mum start to scold me, coming home early morning everynite. heee...
anyway... if u all see my bro's blog.. today he go meeting with mediacorp people. they decide not to renew his contract. so.. in 2 month's time when his contract finishes. he will no longer be an artiste anymore. u all wont see him on tv le. quite sad huh. hm... hope he is not too sad bout it. though tink he wants to be optimistic! so pple... pls dun go console him. tink it will make him feel worse. ha! trust the telepathy brother!~
hm.... i wonder what is he going to do now. he graduated le( providing he nv fail any subject this semester). haha!! then now.. he is out of job le. haha!! any good jobs to intro him!?~ he is degree holder in civil engineering!!! haha!!!
kk, im so glad i haven grad. i start to be sad le. maybe can feel a bit for him. study the whole of my life.. suddenly got to accept to be a working adult.. the feeling sucks leh. ha! even now i attachment.. life is so mundane and boring. but.. im still getting by cos i noe.. i'm finishing it in a month, and its back to holiday and interesting sch life! haha....
i noe it sounds cliche... but... students!! enjoy every day of ur sch life man! its fun. hee... and for me~ i got my last year of sch left. the economy is so bad now... go out work oso no good. so hopefully... next year i come out, got a much better world outside and interesting job waiting for me!~ office hour job is a definite nono for me.. but... wad to do.. tink cant avoid de. ha!

1 comment:

chunmei said...

jiaxi,i know u a bit sad for ur brother,don sad ok?u r very friendly person...