Thursday, April 23, 2009

wad a coincident!

TO my surprise!! i was chatting with a friend today. when she told me. she noe the guy who look like me in the picture!!!!! i was so shock. i went to the guy's page and see... and i added him... u all one why!? cos i noe him~ he is my friend. same sec sch and same JC as me de! haha... tts funny. but guess he dunnoe my blog. i will nv tell him man. if not.. so paiseh. hee.. i post his pic here. ha!! and.... my tt girl friend who mistaken him for me.. its even more absurd. cos this guy stays on the same block as her. They are neighbours! though they dunoe each other. but they are same JC 1 oso. i met him quite a few times while sending her home b4 oso. tink he stay 12th or 13th floor while my friend stays 11th floor.. yet she can mistaken... quite dissapointed. yet she still haven come tok to me bout it and apologise or wad! i shall just wait for it! humph!~!~ i realise some guys can be childish and egoistic. AND I AM 1 OF THEM! haha!!!!

No comments: