Monday, April 20, 2009

some filming pics

Tink in previous previous post, i mention i go film with zhen huan rite! hee... no pics. but i chance upon them on jessica's blog. shal 'cope' them. haha!

thats the 3 main cast for the day. hee.. look at their expressionS~! so cute rite. zhen huan's blur blur look, jessica's winning look and felicia's cute cute look. haha!!then tts me and jessica. my make up and hair looks messy rite. :P tt day is 7am reach ah. then.... i late.. :P so not much time to make my hair and stuff.. tink long hair really troublesome. mother has been bugging me to cut. so might go cut these few weeks.

hm... quite bored. haf been a soccer week. many soccer matches.. keep waking up in the middle of the nite to watch. hee.. then quite sian... yesterday man u lost. burn a hole in my pocket, cos i go buy man utd win. haha! nvm la! live and die with ur team! haha... :P my tutor in sch going to come down this week to access my performance at work le. hm.. hope can get good grades. hee...

No comments: