Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SOME BIG JOKE!!!

Today... some people go tell my very close girl friend tt i got gf already. She was quite not happy... anyway.. i dunoe why theres people so free, everyday go online, search for my paparazzi pictures and news. too free! pls la.. get a life! anyway... this is the problematic pic.

look like me?~ haha!!! i admit look like leh. but then... jus click and enlarge, u will noe. its obviously not me.. my apologies to whoever is in this pic. u all r a lovely couple. hee... the guy looks like me oso! but.. sorry ah. use ur pic. hee.. but then!!! how can a girl who noe me for like 4 years close to 5 cant even recognise. utterly disappointed. And to the person who keep finding my pics, ha! thanks... tink even my most fanatic fan wun search online, browse facebook and blog hop purely to look for my pic. but then... its time for u to explore the world outside.

oh ya! found another pic when im 17 de. tink i post b4. hee... this is a close up though!

3 comments:

chunmei said...

the first photo is who??

and the second photo ,very cute.....

Jessie said...

haha looking at that lovely couple and esp the guy dun even look like u and that is totally a BIG MISTAKE! Guess whoever person is really need to wear specs le.

YunYun said...

1st photo.. -_-"""

2nd photo dun look like u la !
-_-""" much shuai leh =X
oops