Monday, June 23, 2008

my gatherings!












ha! meet up with 2 groups of pple this week! very fun!~ hee.. 1st, i meet up with olivia and friends~ hee... was quite fun going eat with them at cineleisure.. catch up a lot. hee... they tell me so much things that is so interesting. they also very alert. on a constant lookout on who can recognise me and tell me which group of people is looking at me. haha!! we ate at hongkong cafe!~ hee... we took neo prints too! haha... feel so young suddenly.. ages since i did tt. hee.. this is some pictures we took b4 we take the actual neo print. hee... some of them not in. tink they go toilet. theres like 10 of us. after tt, i went to meet shiying they all for a movie. haha!! we caught kungfu panda!! it was nice! very interesting. hee.. long time since i watched cartoons.








next is sunday! my fan club gatherings! hee.. we go sing ktv! was quite nervous b4 i go.. cos.. i go right after i wake up.. voice haven warm up yet.. and... slping in air con room for the whole nite.. throat quite dry. hee.. in the end.. i really nv sing well the whole day! haha.. sorry ah.. to those of u who go! tink i disappoint u all. off tune quite a few times rite! hee..



but it was really fun. i hear so much new songs tt i didnt noe! haha.. guess im old le.. being busy oso. haven being listening and updating myself with new songs.. haha! of cos.. i begin the day by singing my 1st song on tv: 最近。 then a few more songs, that i consider safe enough to sing tt i wont go out of tune. haha!! and... i refuse to sing the liang shan bo and juliet!! its the song tt make me so paiseh lor.. cos its sing live on tv.. i tink many pple tell me. i go off key tt day on the preview show! so tt day.. i refuse to sing tt song. ha! i sang many other songs tt we sing on tv b4 de. like kiss goodbye, 玩酷, 背叛 etc. hee.. also sang some very old song like.. 月亮代表我的心 and 我只在乎你。hee.. so interesting.. i oso nv try and sing b4. i oso sang a hokkien song!! 心爱的迈哭 by 陈雷. hee.. wanted to sing a cantonese song oso. but.. times up b4 that song come. hee... thanks so much for the day all of u! hee... certainly make me feel very loved! hee... theres a huge cake there for me too! to celebrate the birth of the fan club.










No comments: