Sunday, June 15, 2008

Final's thank you!~

today is the final! very nervous.. hee.. though im not in le. still feel very nervous for the rest of those competing~~ hee.. then.. i had so much fun doing my tt dance cum sing item. hee.. its so fun~!~ funning and dancing about.. lastly.. this 1.. i really notice.. its so obviouS~ i keep hearing my name~~ i tink olivia keep shouting my name rite! hee.. thanks to her so much!~ but i noe.. others oso got shout my name!~ oso many thanks to u all~ hee.. even at home i watch the reply. when i step forward to sing my few lines! i can hear the roaring cheer and my name! hee.. felt so loved!~ thanks all of u all. still felt bit nervous and scare forget dancestep. but seeing the support for me. all my fears r gone le! hee.. thanks u all so much. oh ya! and those who took pics of me today? can pls send all of them to my email mah. jiaxi16@live.com.sg. hee... i will post pics on this blog after i got pics! hee...really thanks alot. haiz... getting bit sad.. WWDZ is finally over. so use to seeing the other 15 of them everyday le. now feel bit weird that we r not meeting everyday le. hee..
take care! will blog soon!

2 comments:

oneNthree(: said...

hey can u help me get icaru yuan shuai's hotmail?

Anonymous said...

hi, I like the photo in your blog. the only person turning his head... very cool, though a bit cold & lonely....