Tuesday, June 17, 2008

details of gathering and today's happenings



(JIAXI FAN CLUB GATHERING)Dear all,We will be having our ktv session gathering this coming sun 22/6.
Timing is start from 4pm to 7pm.Venue will be at Teo Heng KTV which is located at Katong Shopping Centre,865, Mountbatten Road, level 2.
If those who are interested want to join in the fun wif us & Jiaxi.pls contact me thru email yan51827202@gmail.com & leave down ur name & contact no for us to sms u for further detail of this gathering.
Closing date will be at 19 June 08 (Thur)Pls have ur reply asap for us to make the arrangement.Thank you.
HA! that is the details. so.. for those interested. just contact vivian lor.
ya.. and.. today... guess from seeing shiying's and shiqian's blog.. u all noe wad happen to me le. i become a snack dump. haha! i ate so much things.. and.. the 2 packs of popcorn.. tink i finish more then 1 pack.. so bloated now.. and.. i blur blur left my wallet in shiying's bag.. in the end, haf to ride to her place to get it back. haha! lucky its very near. from downtown east to her house at tampines only.
hee.. and i was quite amazed today. at downtown east. got some people recognise me and call me.. JIAXI... haha! even the twins sis was amazed... that they nv call me chengxi! hee.. they all got the right name! hee.. thanks so much to those of u who get me right! haha.. and i remember when i leaving tt time. see a group of little girls and boys, with a girl name yumi rite. ha! no worries.. i remember i chat with u on msn b4. hee..and.. thanks for rememberin me and nv mix up me with my bro! hee...

No comments: