Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ice Cream shop recommendation!

Pple staying in Tampines can look forward to a new hang out place! my friend recently just open an ice cream shop there. Beside east view secondary. Blk 445 there. hee.. i went last week to try her ice cream. Was not bad, very thick flavour and scoop was big~ hee...

This is the picture of me in her shop. Personally.. i like the hazelnut chocolate and mango. hee.. She let me try lots and lots of flavours b4 choosing the ultimate 2 that i wanted. hee... Dont see she little girl, dunno how to make ice cream. She is as 'young' as me ok! heee.. She was saying she got regular customers and fans of her shop from the nearby schools like eastview and gongshan pri already. When i was there. saw an old auntie walk in and buy a cone of ice cream... so weird. haha! i guess i will be like tt old auntie. Old alr still love sweet food! hee... hope diabetic problem stay far far away from me though! hee...

Good luck in your business yihui~ die alr la..... my office at tampines... if i keep go eat ice cream... SURE..... FAT like nobody's business alr. oh ya! come out with a diet flavour! those yogurt or whatever kind one. let me bluff myself its not so fattening mah. haha!!!

No comments: