Sunday, November 15, 2009

not used to it!!!!

its exam times alr. and.. i just cant stand. my mind refuse to study. like those.. die then die lor. dun care. y ah.. my friends was saying me. y im so cool. not scare one. perharps.. i too long nv study le. i see my bro working. no stress of exams. i oso not scare. ha.. being home this few days. cos.. tml going film, tues oso filming. friday oso filming. thurs and fri exams though. both very content heavy. more then an inch thick ah the notes.. sian.. i got to start reading them man.
but.. perharps.. im not used to.. single ba. though.. i tot i got use to it quite well then the previous few times. but.. this is the 1st time taking exams in uni without my gf. no 1 to constantly nag at me. basically.. usually i will head out to movies or go out with her. then come home mug. cos.. feel guilty nv study. went out. now.. i nv go out. so.. my mind refuse to study. the guilt feeling is not there. so. there goes friday, sat and.. sun.. i nv touch my notes.. haiz! i noe i will regret it on the eve of exams man.when i realise.. time not enough le. HAIZ!!!! is this consider missing her? tt day she asked me this question. the only msg she sent me after so long ba. i was very confused actually.. so.. gave a cool ans "ha.. i tink u r" then. she refuse reply or tok to me liao. hm.. mother and bro say i very bad.. sian... kk! i shall not waste my monday morning then. go study bit now till i fall aslp. tml 9.30 still got to wake for filming.. good nite everyone. wake up kang jia xi. HA!

No comments: