Friday, November 20, 2009

1 week and 2 papers down! 3 more weeks and 5 more papers to go!

yeah! i finally finish the 1st week le. the week i fear most. cos.. thurs and friday got paper. very content intensive modules somemore.. i usually cant study in advance one. got STM. haha~ study very fast forget le, so... i study on tues and wed for the thurs paper.. damn hard.. but lucky. got my good friend chin chun teach me! haha.. then.. thurs.. i have to rush madly for the friday module. went to slp after i came back from exams. then.. wake at 5.30. go eat.. and start study at bout 7pm. so... all the way chiong chiong chiong till morning 7am then finish. haha! 12 hours finish all! thanks to my good good friend MAO! hee.. he teaches me alot and even let me photocopy his cheat sheet that he do for 2 days one. heE~~~ thanks guys! SBC(single best club) ROCKS!!!! today suay again... went home after paper.. kana the huge storm. big till the rain drop on my visor of helmet. cant even see the front.too dangerous so seek shelter. then my friend mao oso drenched.. no choice. lucky the bus stop got bus to his house. so he take bus home. then.. when it gets a bit smaller, i rush off with my bike. lucky ah! from jurong, rush to clementi, no rain liao. then from clementi, i quickly ride to the thomson exit. safe and dry. then go home, bath and slp lor. wake up at evening, go visit my grandmother at hospital then dinner. then slack at home watch the scv drama tt mother record for me.. seriously bored.. dunno wad to do, so.. go st james find brother just now. hee.. tml is study day again le! hope i can concentrate....

No comments: