Thursday, October 22, 2009

the scene that started me in acting

i remember very very long ago. tink when i was 17, my brother went to act in a "cant see face", no line role in " 如何对你说". the celeste chong show. hee.. thats 7,8 years ago. so... i belive most of u.. still kiddo. dunno bout it. anyway.. he had a bad experience. get scolded like mad. so... he sian le. dun feel like acting. the 2nd time mediacorp calls. we were not at home. my dad gave them the hp of mine. that started me acting. they get me down to act "叛逆战队". Anyway, this is the link to the scene http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aMkyOGSot48/

it is just a 1 scene thing. i was pretty nervous, and scare that i will get scolded like my bro. i got 1, 2 lines. waited bout 2,3 hours b4 my turn. i forget who is the Assistant producer alr. anyway, she was very very friendly and kind towards me. within that few hours, like friend friend alr. then the crew all very friendly to me. so.. i feel very at ease and comfortable. i acted that scene and in the next month, i got a call to audition for "双天至尊3", i got the role of lee shan shan's bro as well. this show is my learning process. get scolded and all. but thru these hardship, i manage to pick up acting. of cos.. i must thank all the producers there for teaching me. especially li ting producer. she was most patient and taught me alot despite rushing to complete. Now she is executive producer le ah! hee.. then i film 美丽家庭. Below is a screen shot.
ha! i was 18.
yet another quite heavy role as im the family member. hee.. very fun and nice experience. really feel like family with the rest of the artiste when filming one. then i go army liao. ha!!! i acted in numerous drama after i came out oso. But, tink not tt significant one. so, u all may not noe. i myself forgot most of them oso. i only remember got 1 show. "大女人·小女人", that show, only 4,5 scenes i tink. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/t5HrbrQe_tw/, thats the scene. ha! at 33.33. but.. its my only kissing scene ah. quite paiseh. i was 19, the girl only only 15. her parents was also there watching her act. i asked her.. u got kiss b4? she say.. NV! so.. theres goes her 1st kiss to me. ha! i felt quite guilty ah. Anyway thats my acting career summary! hee...


(P.S: 百万宝, 宝贝父女兵, 一房半厅一水缸 is not i act one. its my twin brother.

recently got few pple msg me in facebook, say like my acting in these show. ha! so... tink must make clear a bit.)

No comments: