Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy week

Busy week for me again. cos last week holiday.. actually got many things to do 1... but then again... i just dun care. enjoy every single day of my holiday. hee... tt leads to... a very hectic week for me. i got a test on friday... MATHS 4... seriously.. hate it. its the only subject i failed in Uni.. its a year 2 subject and... when i was year 2. i had a fever and.. i totally dun understand it. so... i took MC and missed the paper. so.. i took it during year 3. who noes.. it clashes with my year 3 subject. 2 exams in a day. 9 to 11.30 was my year 3 subject and 1 to 3.45 my maths 4.. no time to study 2 subject in a day la. and.. i cramp till previous nite nv slp so.. at the maths 4 paper. i feel like dying liao. so... it leads to.. my ONLY FAILURE in university. haiz!~ now im year 4 le.. still taking this shit module. i better do well for this test. cos tink its 30% ah. if fail this 1. tink no need tink le. sure fail again. then next sem going to take again. still fail.. i got to retain for it liao. ARGH!~ ok.. and today is wed. i got to hand up my engineering drawing.. its something like tt
see~ this r the 2 i came up with last nite.. looks easy to u all? i do from 2.30 to 5.30 for this 2 ah.. still got another 2, 12-sided star and 16-sided star haven do. but today i go see teacher. show him liao. he get a PHD student teach me how to draw tt 2 le. so.. sld be easier. this is wad i need to do by wed. then tml thurs.. morning got to finish my presentation slides for my professional communication module liao. cos my group compiling the slides tml morning. so.. i'll do later. then finally.. friday is the stupid test. ARGH!!~~ despite all tt.. i haven forget u all! hee.. here i am, updating liao. some F1 pics for u all too. bangkok wait 1st k?!~ hee... ME and sin yee at our seats there!~ After the race, we went down to the track to see see. THEN!!!! its backstreet boys concert at padang there!!! i realise hor.. the foreigner really very tall... im 180... then i see a lady... haiz... tts me in red beside her. suddenly im dwarfed.....

Told u all i cut hair le rite.. but then hor. nv take pics. this is 1 of the rare pics of my new hair. tt day, went zouk with my friends and chengxi. ha~ my good friend nearly cant tell us apart. my this hair really make me look more like him ah. but then... got so alike meh?! can u all tell us apart?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jia xi your fans here... :) sometime i cannot see who is jia xi ang who is cheng xi but now i can you are wearing white t-shirt and cheng xi is wearing black t-shirt and i right ? :P